**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONSULATE IN BRAZIL HAS REVISED THEIR APPLICATION PROCESS. CURRENTLY, THE PROCESS TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 20 DAYS.**
- Family reunion (i.e., joining a family member of either Brazilian nationality or holder of a Brazilian permanent visa; eligible applicants are: spouse, father, mother, children under 21 years old, orphaned brother, sister, grandchildren under 18 years old)
- Transfer of pension funds to Brazil
- Other situations approved by Brazilian Embassy/Consulate
- Click here to view our Visa Services!
We offer visa services to assist you with your visa application process. We deliver all applications by hand to the Consulate of Brazil. You can rest assured that if you apply with us that you will receive your passport and visa back safely. We also offer expedited services as well. Please call us should you have any questions.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MINORS
- Submission of one application properly filled out and duly signed by applicant. For minors, under 18 years old, both parents must sign the application and have the form notarized.
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months remaining and at least two (2) blank visa pages, not including amendment pages.
- One recent passport photo with white background. Snapshots and homeade photos are not acceptable.
- Photocopy of roundtrip airline ticket.
- Photocopy of current driver's license to prove residency.
- A yellow fever vaccination certificate, if applicant traveled within the last 90 days to any of the following countries: Angola, Bolivia, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, French Guiana, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Peru, Sierra Leone, Sudan or Venezuela. Please note that yellow fever vaccination is advisable if applicant's destination in Brazil includes any of the following States: Acre, Amapá, Amazonas, Goiás, Maranhão, Mato Grosso, MatoGrosso do Sul, Pará, Rondônia, Roraima, Tocantins, or the Federal District (Brasília).
Note: All prices listed below are for US citizens only. Please call if you have citizenship to any country excluding the United States of America for pricing.
- The minor’s birth certificate (original or certified copy by the city clerk)
- A Notarized travel authorization letter from both parents
- A certificate of vaccination against polio (for children aged 3 months to 6 years-old). If the child cannot be inoculated, bring a notarized letter from the child’s physician.
- Both parents should sign the application form for applicants under 18 and have their signatures notarized.
Tourist Visa $150.00
Vitem I / II $2100.00
Vitem III / IV $190.00
Vitem V $250.00
Vitem VI $170.00
Vitem VII $220.00
Permanent Visa $350.00
VISION TRAVEL FEES
All Brazil Visa Types: $60.00